Saturday, January 8, 2011

Frugal Tip: Leftover Tomoato Juice

Let's be honest tomato juice is probably not your most favorite juice to drink.  So when a recipe calls for tomato juice, do you stop and think before deciding to try the recipe?  What to do with the leftovers?  Do you wonder:  Will I just end up throwing it out again because it went bad before I was able to use it all?

Sooooo.......

I like drinking tomato juice but have to be very careful how much I drink straight as it can at times give me a migraine.  So when I was doing the monthly fridge clean out, I pondered what to do with that last little bit of tomato juice.

An epiphany occurred.

Pulling out a mini muffin tin, I filled up the holes with juice.  Problem solved:  Frozen tomato juice to use in future recipes.  No wasting the leftover tomato juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment